Thursday, February 17, 2011

I love cake...

I've been thinking about cake the past few days. I love cake. No, I seriously love cake. If I have cake in my house, I'll cut a small sliver, and then go back for another small sliver, and then I'll go back for a "few" bites...you get the picture. Can you relate?

So my fantasy cake inspired my latest card. I made the sentiment, and the inside says "...well almost." (My hubby understands!) Here's the picture:



Thanks for the sweet comments from my last card. The craft world is so warm and fuzzy...I felt like I was in a pool of teddy bears after reading the comments. Thanks!

Here are the details on card:
Stamps: Bake Me a Cake (Lawn Fawn); Fillable Frames #11 (PTI); "sweet" & "love" from Little Bitty Birds (PTI)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream (PTI); orange (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper: a walk in the PARK (Echo Park)
Ink: Black (Tsukineko); Coal Black--on the sticker (Ancient Page); Warm Red (Colorbox)
Other: Fillable Frames #11 die (PTI); banner sticker (Echo Park); button (PTI); glitter on heart (Martha Stewart); floss (Karen Foster)

1 comment:

  1. This is fun and whimsical. The balance is great too from the way the cake leans and the yellow tab in the corner. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs