Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Little Bambi

Hidy ho! (That's gnome talk for hello!) My Gnomebody Like You stamps from Wilson Designs are still on my desk, and so I decided to whip up another card with them again. I actually made a very similar card a couple of weeks ago but never posted it because the sentiment wasn't quite right. So, true to my neuroticism, I had to remake the card. Here's the new one:

Pretty simple! The tree is from the Ride Away With Me set from Wilson Designs (loving their stamps!), and I paper pieced a yellow heart on the tree. I paired the tree with the adorable deer. I used a few colored pencils to color the "white" portions of the deer. Here's a close-up of the sentiment:


I stamped the sentiment on Basic Grey paper and made a little bow. It's hard to tell in the photo, but I used my PTI woodgrain impression plate on the sentiment (squint, squint). Apparently I don't remember the sandwich formula through my Cuttlebug because the plate was completely curled after I ran it through! Yikes! Luckily, I was able to bend the metal back. I'll have to look up that formula, though!

Thanks for looking! I have been so thrilled with how the kind comments I've received--thank you!!

4 comments:

  1. YEp I totally agree with AMY... so so cute.... love it ... hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the simplicity, pops of colour and of course the kraft card base. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I am so glad you are enjoying your Wilson Designs Stamps! You make awesome cards! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs