Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Paper Smooches Hello

Hi everyone! I have a bit of news to share.


A while back, I got a message from Kim at Paper Smooches asking if I'd like to join the Stamp Team. Ack!! YES!! I love Kim and love her stamps--I'm thrilled to be joining the team! I'm a lucky girl. :) You can see the announcement HERE.

I made a little card for the occasion:

Hello

I'm guesting with i {heart} papers this month, and I used a bunch of products from the store. They have so many stamps and dies! I started with by stamping the "hello" from the Bold Buzzwords set onto one of the Plus One journaling cards from the paper pad. I layered it over some other papers from the collection. 

For the die-cuts, I used an arrow from Paper Smooches' Cardbooking Dies, a little heart from the Hearts Dies, and a notebook edge from Borders 2. For the star, I used the Stars Dies and stamped the cute star from Seeing Stars. Phew! That's a lot of PS. :) 

Here's a close-up:


Hello


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!!


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) PTI
Patterned paper: (Plus One) American Crafts
Stamps: (sentiment from Bold Buzzwords, star from Seeing Stars) Paper Smooches
Ink: (Versafine Onyx Black) Tsukineko; (Opaque White Mister Huey's) Studio Calico
Dies: (Cardbooking, Stars, Hearts, Borders 2) Paper Smooches
Embellishments: (yellow enamel dot) Studio Calico; (silver flat sequin) Kelly Purkey

22 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jocelyn!!! How FUN! ;) And your card is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you and check out that fabulously wonderful card...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jocelyn I am so so happy you--congrats! Can't wait to be inspired by you, oh wait, I already am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you! This is such a fun card, loving all the layers and stamping, this is going to be such a great team for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations.. so excited for you.. this card is fabulous..

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS Jocelyn! So happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No wonder, love your stuff, this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, Jocelyn! So happy for you! Love your card, love your style! Have FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Jocelyn! Big news for sure! Your unique style will be a perfect addition to the team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Adore this fun card you made to share your good news.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting. Congrats Jocelyn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Jocelyn!! Loving the beautiful card!! So inspiring indeed!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woohoo! Congrats What a perfect fit for you! Love your sweet card, Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATS Jocelyn!! SO EXCITED for you!! Looking forward to your AMAZING Inspiration!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for you! Lucky Kim. And I've been meaning to say I love how your work has evolved into these dreamy layered beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations. Love the layering on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats!!!! Your style is perfect for PS... What took them so long?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! You are definitely a great addition to PS team!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs