Friday, April 25, 2014

Guesting with Winnie + Walter Part 2

Hi everyone! Woo hoo! It's Friday. Thank goodness. LOL! Any plans for the weekend?



I'm guesting with Winnie + Walter again today. Yeah! :)  The more I use the stamps, the more I love them. All of the stamps coordinate well together--got to love that! You can check out my guest post on the Winnie + Walter blog.

Here's what I came up with for today:


Congrats--You Rock

I used the Winnie + Walter The Big, the Bold, and You cutting files to die-cut the "congrats." I love the handwritten sentiments in the stamp set and cutting files! I finished the sentiment by stamping the "you" and "rock" from The Big, the Bold, and You stamp set.

I layered the panel over some Highline papers and added a few die-cuts and a transparency from the same collection. I thought the card needed one more element, so I die-cut the branch from the Leave it to Mom cutting files out of vellum. Here's a close-up:


Congrats--You Rock


Did you see that there's a Hip on Handwriting Challenge at the Moxie Fab World? I'm linking up. The challenge runs for a couple of weeks, so you have time to play along. :)

Thanks again to Shay and Julie at Winnie + Walter for having me guest. They are the nicest, funniest, and most supportive people. :)

Have a great weekend. Thank you so much for stopping by!


Supplies
Cardstock: (White Linen) Ellen Hutson; (Linen Vellum) PTI
Patterned papers: (all from the Highline collection) BasicGrey
Stamps: ("you rock" from The Big, the Bold, and You) Winnie + Walter
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; (Black Velvet mist) Heidi Swapp
Die-cutting: ("congrats" from The Big, the Bold, and You; leaf/bud from Leave it to Mom cutting files) Winnie + Walter
Embellishments: (transparency, photo corner, flower from the Highline collection) BasicGrey; (enamel dot) My Mind's Eye

10 comments:

  1. I adore this card! Love the papers and the vellum/transparency pieces. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally rocked your GD spot! LOVE your projects so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour gradient peeking out from the awesome handwriting die cut, and the blocks from the bottom corner! Another gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty Jocelyn, great mix of colour and pattern, i"m heading back to take another peak!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and delightful!! Love the happy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and gorgeous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so so so pretty! I love every last detail of this beautiful card! I think I might have to enter the challenge - you've inspired me!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs