Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Guesting with Winnie + Walter

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great week. I *finally* got a big work report submitted at the end of last week. I had been working on it for about six months, and the last few weeks have had some very late nights (you know it's bad when you fall asleep in the middle of typing a sentence--ha ha). It's going to be a busy week on the blog, and I hope you'll check it out. :)

Today and Friday I'm guesting with the awesome stamp company Winnie + Walter. Yeah! You can check out the Winnie + Walter blog HERE. I'm featuring stamps from their second release--four fab stamp sets and matching cut files.

Here's what I came up with:

Mom

I really worked with the Webster's Pages papers to make this card. I stamped the "MOM" from the Leave It to Mom set. This set is great for Mother's Day, and they are not just for moms. :)

I used the Leave It to Mom Cut Files to cut out the leaves and flowers. I stamped the three sizes of flowers from the Leave It to Mom set on some of the blank cuts. I also stamped the leaves in blue.

Here's a close-up:

Mom Close-Up

After I finished all of the pieces, I punched holes and threaded them loosely on the cord. Aren't those flower and leaf stamps pretty?

Thanks to Shay and Julie at W+W for having me. They are so cool and generous and sweet...love them and love their stamps!


Supplies
Stamps: (sentiment, flowers, leaves from Leave It to Mom) Winnie + Walter
Cardstock: (white) PTI
Patterned paper: (Sweet Routine) Webster's Pages
Ink: (Lilac Posies, Bahama Blue Luxe Inks) Tsukineko; (Chamomile) Fresh Ink; (Butter Bar) Hero Arts; (Razzberry) Colorbox; (Lime spray mist) Tattered Angels; (Opaque White Mister Huey's) Studio Calico
Die-cutting: (flowers and leaves from Leave It to Mom Cut Files) Winnie + Walter; (photo corner from Toppers Dies) Paper Smooches
Embellishments: (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye; (Natural cord) Hemptique

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on the GDT!! This is gorgeous! LOVING those bright, happy colors!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous Jocelyn. Love all the spring flowers and colours and the fun design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a 'happy' card! LOVE it! Congrats on the Guest Designer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You add so much LIFE to paper and ink! I'm giddy over the garland you made from the cut files.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your guest design.. this card is gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the Guest spot. I love the string of flowers and leaves u created :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fabulous is this Jocelyn! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I really like the effect of stringing the flowers on the cord.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on GDT ! Sweet and beautiful card! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love these papers and how you strung the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Saw this on silhoutte flickr and had to come check it out! TFS! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs