Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hi From Me to You

Hi everyone! Are you having crazy weather like we are? It was 70 degrees today and tonight is a low of 18 with snow. Forget spring--I'm ready for summer. :)

I'm excited to share a guest post today. For April and May, I'll be guesting with i {heart} papers! The online store has tons of stamps, dies, and other supplies. I love how they have so many brands of stamps, and really current supplies. Plus, there is free shipping over $70--woo hoo!

I made a card using supplies from the store:

Hi From Me to You

I was flipping through the fab BasicGrey Capture paper and saw the different "hey" sentiments on one of the papers. I loved it and had to use it! I cut up the papers and die-cut some frames out of the Capture papers using one of the My Favorite Things Polaroids die. I also die-cut a Paper Smooches arrow and heart--the heart was cut from a Spice Market paper. The Cardbooking die set is one of my faves!

I layered some of the Capture papers and added splatter and stitching. The cool sentiment is from Technique Tuesday's Rah Rah Sentiments set. Here's a close-up of the sentiment:

Hi From Me to You


I finished the card with a couple of embellishments--a Lawn Fawn sequin, and some Studio Calico enamel dots.

Here's a close-up of the top:


Hi Frames


You can see the guest post over on the i {heart} papers blog. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) PTI
Patterned paper: (Capture, Spice Market 6x6s) BasicGrey
Stamps: (Rah Rah Sentiments) Technique Tuesday
Ink: (Real Red) Stampin' Up; (Mary, Mary; Opaque White; Letterman's Jacket Mister Huey's) Studio Calico
Dies: (heart, arrow from Cardbooking) Paper Smooches; (Polaroids) My Favorite Things
Embellishments: (sequin from Hello Sunshine Mixed Sequins) Lawn Fawn; (enamel dots from Yellow/Orange Essentials) Studio Calico


13 comments:

  1. Congrats on the GDT!!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the tousled layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! So fun and bright, great dimension and I love the clustering and how it moves down the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! You totally rocked your GDT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and the Polaroid! You should definitly check out our technique challenge this month at http://vssweetideas.blogspot.com/2014/04/technique-challenge-vsc-challenge-22.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun and bright :) lovely layers and patterns, congratulations on ur GD spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing! Love all the layers and details!...Such a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the bright and fun colors and all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on your guest design.. we are guest designing together.. this is my second month.. your card is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um, ya, you know how much I love this!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh this is brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs