Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Neat & Tangled

**For my Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge post, please click HERE.

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a good week.


I have exciting news today that I've had to keep secret for a long time. I'm joining the Neat & Tangled Team!! I'm honored to be joining this fab team--they are so talented! :) You can read the announcement HERE.

I made a little card to celebrate!


Hello You


I used the Neat & Tangled Everyday Circles set to stamp the "hello" and "you." This set is very versatile--I love it. :) I stamped the "you" on a Studio Calico Camelot large journaling card I trimmed down.

Here's a close-up:


Hello You


I finished off the card with some layers and a chip asterisk from Camelot and a Neat & Tangled Crystal Clear sequin.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!


Supplies
Stamps: (Hello and you from Everyday Circles) Neat & Tangled
Cardstock: (yellow) 
Patterned paper: (journaling cards from Camelot Project Life; papers from Camelot 4x6) Studio Calico
Ink: (Pool) Fresh Ink; (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Embellishments: (Crystal Clear sequin) Neat & Tangled; (chipboard asterisk from Camelot PL) Studio Calico


10 comments:

  1. So excited that you are joining the team, you are gonna make my stuff look gooooood!!! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Came to see your SSS card but this is as good a place as any to say "you kick some serious ass" girlfriend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting news! Congrats, Jocelyn! And what a sweet and beautiful card to start things off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congratulations, Jocelyn! Love your card with all those points of interest, love to see those gorgeous pattern papers peeking... that is something my husband doesn't understand, why add several papers if we don't see them in full? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BIG congrats! Wish I could make cards like this - it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are AMAZING!!! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, girl! Exciting news! This card is SO cute...you've really got that freestyle layering thing down!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs